The models presented below are for Land-based reparations.
- Taking Land ourselves (e.g., Take Back the Land, BLLI)
- Institutional Reparations– drawing down resources through public and/or private institutional coffers for Black land and resource base (example, Urban Tilth, Earthseed, Soul City)
- Direct/Interpersonal Reparations– an individual or group directly funding the acquiring of land for black people no strings attached (white tears, land deeds, money, second house, retreat centers)
- One individual (e.g., Wildseed)
- A Black-controlled pot where individuals can make reparations and they can be distributed translocally with movement infrastructure